Below are a few steps you will need to complete in order to continue through our membership process. If you have any questions whatsoever, please don’t hesitate to contact our church office.
Step 1 – Complete the Exploring Membership Material
If you were unable to attend all the courses please be sure that you listen to the ones that you missed. As stated in the first class, you need to have personally attended four of the six courses in order to move forward with the membership process. Below is the link to the audio files of our Exploring Membership course. If you attended all of them, please move ahead to the next step.
- Session 1 – What is the Gospel & What is a Christian?
- Session 2 – What is the Church & Its Purpose?
- Session 3 – What is Biblical Church Membership?
- Session 4 – What is Biblical Church Discipline?
- Session 5 – What Do We Believe?
- Session 6 – How Will We Live?
Step 2 – Fill Out Your Membership Application
Below is a link to our Church Membership application. Before you fill it out, please carefully read the items below.
- You may want to save your answers in another document. Unfortunately if you close the window, the application will not save your information.
- If you are married and both you and your spouse are pursuing membership, you will each need to fill out a membership application separately.
- If you prefer to fill out this document by pen and need a hard to copy, please let us know so we can provide you with one (or you can download one here).
- You may want to consult the resource, “Developing a Personal Testimony” before you attempt to write your personal testimony.
Step 3 – Find a Place to Serve
In addition to filling out your membership application, please take a few minutes to fill out the required survey below. This survey helps us learn about your gifts, abilities, and passions so that you can serve in a capacity that coordinates with them.
Step 4 – Schedule a Membership Interview
After you’ve submit your membership application and survey, one of our pastors will follow up with you to schedule a membership interview. Until then, look over the following documents. Let us know in your membership interview if you have any questions about them.